15/07/2024

FRAME THE ICONIC AND PUT IT IN A MUSEUM

Now that everybody’s surrender to the not so obvious iconic picture of the man conquering nothing -I believe many compare it with the Iwo Jima display of the American flag by brave soldiers- but a few more years of the same life, I would love to see the frail one to get it and say out loud: ‘Kamala, it’s time for a woman to take over where men failed over and over again. I quit and may you bring wisdom to this nation and, therefore, to the world too. Thank you and goodbye!’ That's what I would call a brave wise move!

I do not condone violence, but for a man who wants to be president of a country to say ‘fight!’ and show up a fist, the very first words after an attempted assassination… he isn’t talking about the Russians but its own folk -at least half of the country, the ones who don’t vote for him. Humility does not come easy. That is very sad.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário