07/01/2021

"GO HOME! WE LOVE YOU! "

Go home, or to hell for that matter. We love you for being so handy and mad enough to follow me. I don’t really care about you, or about anyone if you want to know. This has been a tremendous journey, with the support at home and from abroad, mainly from my good friend Putin. I mean, how on earth nobody came with any conspiracy theory about our friendship, even Melania’s origins would do an excellent one. But you are very faithful and willing enough to help me blow any value, any code, any tradition, any respect, any country, well, anything I want, really. Thanks for supporting and helping me getting richer in your face while you struggle with unemployment, the worst pandemic in a hundred years, racism, global warming, obesity, hatred and bigotry, starvation, homelessness, I mean, it’s a tremendous amount of shit I’ve been throwing at you and you still like me. Goodbye! I am on my way to play golf; I am still a pussycat but one day I’m going to be a tiger! 

To be continued or the end? You choose! 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário